1.17.2019

This is marriage to Paul Rudd

We're in the woods and I'm married to Paul Rudd. There are people around. This is the nice kind of woods, where it's dusk and there's warm lighting, an absence of cold or hot, and no motherfucking mosquitos. People are wearing flannel. The dream feels like flannel.

My husband Paul Rudd has a restaurant in these woods. He's the head chef. There are many people around, and my husband Paul Rudd is smiling, charming, and utterly beloved by all, including our two beautiful tow-headed sons, who are around but behaving themselves.

Best of all, my husband Paul Rudd is way into me. When he sees me, he lights up. Big smile, big embrace. Big energy. In fact, Paul Rudd gets fresh with me there in the woods, away from the restaurant crowd. Real fresh. Clearly, a well-run outdoor restaurant is an aphrodisiac for my husband Paul Rudd.

No comments: