4.06.2008

I'm just not this frisky.

Without going into a lot of small detail and TMI, I've recently had a crop of vivid sex dreams, mainly starring people I am not attracted to/don't even know. Most notably, Bret Michaels. The night that I encountered the Rock of Love itself was also a night fraught with sleep paralysis and nightmares, though I have to admit that, surprisingly, Bret wasn't too shabby of a dream-partner. Other people who have shown up lately include but are not limited to: ex-coworkers, members of bands I like, and even a politician. I have no idea what any of this means. I've never had so many of this type of dream, so close together. (It should also be noted that there is little-to-no pleasure with these dreams, during or after. They're just fuckin' weird.)

No comments: