4.07.2008

Late Registeration

I've been having this recurring and deeply cliched high school examination dream.

Says Dream Moods,
"To dream that you are taking an exam, indicates that you are being put to the test or being scrutinized in some way. Such dreams highlight your feelings of being anxious and agitated...You may also experience the fear of not being accepted, not being prepared, or not being good enough. You feel nervous, insecure and tend to believe the worst about yourself.These dreams also suggest that you may feel unprepared for a challenge."


Christ. It's like they're living in my brain.

In my test dream, I'm always stoned or late for this exam. Last night, I dreamt that after smoking a spliff, I waded through a gang shooting and tornado en route to high school.

No comments: